Monday, November 10, 2008

Bidvertiser Free USD$20.00 for Everyone

I received an email from Bidvertiser today. Bidvertiser is having a promotion to attract more advertisers to the site. It is offering USD$20.00 as advertising credits for every new advertiser sign up. It is Free money for everyone, so I grab it as fast as possible.

So, I decided to give it a try. I login to my Bidvertiser Account and then I go to the "Advertiser Center" section. Yeap, there is a button to sign up as new advertiser and get USD$20.00 Free.

I click on the button and follow all the steps. The steps are step-by-step guides to create a new Ads of my own. You can have a look at the Ads I created below:



After I have created the Ads, I get $20.00 as the Advertising credit in my Bidvertiser Account. I decided to make good use of the Advertising credits. I am going to use it soon when the NEW Earn Money From Blog is ready.

Overall, I think that Bidvertiser is the best alternative to Google AdSense. I am going to implement Bidvertiser Ads on Earn Money From Blog soon. Now, I am busy creating and finding a new design for Earn Money From Blog. Stay tuned for the NEW Earn Money From Blog.

Place your ad on thousands of sites with BidVertiser. Get $20 in FREE clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment