Monday, April 12, 2010

SharedReviews Payment Received: USD$10.41


My experiment of using SharedReviews.com to earn money finally produces result. I finally received my earning from SharedReviews.com. This is a great surprise for me because I never expect that I would get paid by SharedReviews.com. I got paid USD$10.41 by SharedReviews.com.


I got paid USD$10.41 by SharedReviews.com. Now, I can conclude that SharedReviews.com is another good site to earn money by writing. You can write about all the things around you, your handphones, your laptop, your TV, your cars and so on. All you need to do is to write reviews for the items, gadgets and other things you have and make money from your reviews every month.

Personally, I really feel that SharedReviews.com is good to earn money because you can write literally any products you use and make money from your reviews. This is easy to do and you can make money easily using SharedReviews.com.

You can read more about SharedReviews.com in my previous post: SharedReviews: Write Reviews and Make Monthly Income

No comments:

Post a Comment