Monday, November 22, 2010

Increase Infolinks Earnings by 30% using a Simple Code

Hi everyone, few days ago, I mentioned about a new in text advertising program called Infolinks.com. So far, Infolinks is working great for me. Less than a week using Infolinks, I got some god income from Inforlinks.

In this post, I am going to share a method to increase Infolinks earnings by 30% or more. If you look at my blog carefully, you might notice that there is a text links provided by Infolinks, that is the way to make more money from Infolinks.

Please continue reading to get the code to make the Infolinks text link appear in your blog.



Copy and paste to your blog using "Add a Gadget", "HTML/Javascript". Move the gadget to the location you want and it will appear properly.

Note: You must have the Infolinks.com in-text advertising codes before using the codes in this post. You can refer to Infolinks blog for more information of implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment