Friday, September 28, 2007

LinkWorth: Be the Pioneer, Make the Most Money from Your Blog

I set myself a new target today and aim to make $300.00 per month from my blog. This month I'm making more than $200.00 from AdSense and Text Link Ads. It is a great success for me. I'm trying to make more money from my blog and set new target when my target is reach.

As a first step to make more money, I join LinkWorth today. It is another good Publisher program available on the internet. This is my first post about LinkWorth and I hope it worth the effort to write a post about it.

I heard that there are a lot of people making money from it and so I join to try my luck. If you haven't join, you can sign up for LinkWorth Partner account here.

LinkWorth offers a lot of features when you Sign Up for the Partner account. LinkWorth has several features to help Partners (Pubilshers) to make money from their blog.

Some of the features offered is as below:
  • LinkAds
  • LinkSura
  • LinkPost
  • LinkInText
LinkWorth share 70% to 30% of the earnings. So, meaning that we will get 70% and LinkWorth get 30% from our earnings. This is quite good because we earn more percentage of the earnings.



In addition, LinkWorth also offers Affiliates program where LinkWorth Partners can refer friends and make some money from the referrals too. LinkWorth pays a good sum of money per referral. So, join the affiliates too.

Text Link Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment