Friday, February 13, 2009

Payment from LinkWorth: USD$79.16

Few days ago, I received my payment from LinkWorth to my PayPal acount. I am surprise and it is an unexpected income for me. You can look at the payment proof below:

Personally, I received payments twice from LinkWorth. The first time is quite long time ago which I received around USD$25.00. LinkWorth is surely a great site which offers wide range of money making opportunities for bloggers as well as webmasters.

LinkWorth has some great money making opportunities such as LinkPost, LinkAds and so on. You can make money by writing post using the LinkPost service. You can also make money by using LinkAds which will transform keywords on your blog into click-able money making opportunities.



LinkWorth is considered a site complete with all the money making opportunities. So, it is another great site to join and make some money. Before I forget, I want to thanks LinkWorth for the great service and thanks for the payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment