Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Make Money by Designing Logos


There are some sites offering logo designers to make money by helping their clients to design logos. I manage to find a site called CrowdSpring. Personally, I am not really good at logo designing, so I do not join the site. I decided to share this money making opportunity to all of you who are reading my blog.

Basically, the site is a place for large website to find logo designers and then they can choose the logos they like. Most of the clients are offering high pay rate, normally around $400 to $1000 per project or per design. You can click on the picture above, you can see that the current projects are offering $1000 per project. It is quite a large amount of money.


If you are very good at logo design, then this would be the way for you to make huge income online. For me, designing logo is not easy job. I tried very hard to do some design using Photoshop and I am cracking my head to even think of an idea. Even worst, I am not that good at using Photoshop which makes it even harder for me to design.

I know that there are a lot of you out ther are very good logo designers or maybe you are very good at using Photoshop. So, this would be a great chance for you to make money. You find a project, do the design, submit and if your designs get accepted, then you are on your way to make real income online.

So, you might want to try CrowdSpring out. Use your talent in design to make money for you. There might be more sites allowing users to make money using their talent in design, you could try to find out more yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment