Friday, May 22, 2009

Placing 125x125 Ads on Your Sidebar

I am sorry for my delayed update. Some of my readers requested a post about my 125x125 Ads on my sidebar. There are some codes to do it but I must say that not all the blogs can use the same codes because some blogs have smaller sidebar. So, it really depends on the width of your blog's sidebar.

The codes I am going to share with you here can be a guidelines for you to have the same thing placement of 125x125 Ads like my blog.




First of all, the result you will get is going to look like the picture above. Please be noted that your sidebar must be wide enough to have this design work properly. So, normally, I will set the Width of my blog sidebar to be more than 250 pixels because 2x125 pixels is equal to 250 pixels.

The codes to place your 125x125 Ads like my blog is as below:

Here is a Larger Banner [You Own Codes]


125x125 Ads No.1 [You Own Codes]
 
125x125 Ads No.2 [You Own Codes]
 
125x125 Ads No.3 [You Own Codes]
 
125x125 Ads No.4 [You Own Codes]



All you need to do is Copy the codes above and go to your blog's "Layout" page, then click "Add a Gadget" and choose "HTML/Javascript". Paste the codes in the "HTML/Javascript" area and remember to use your codes for the 125x125 Ads.

That is basically all the steps needed. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment