Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Make Money From Blog

The following is the list of all the programs and affiliates I join to make money from my blog. I tried a lot of make money programs and only few of them make real money for me. Check them out below:

1. Google AdSense:
This is the most popular program to make money from blogs or websites with highly targeted as. If you still don't know about this program, you are far behind the race to make money from blogs or websites. The function is simple, sign up and paste the code to your blog and the Ads will show according to your contents. The Ads formats are like text format, image format or text and image format. Google AdSense has been a consistent and major money maker for this blog. Read more...

2. Text Link Ads (TLA):

Text Link Ads

Text Link Ads is another money maker of this blog. TLA is one of my favourite because it make money fast and easy. I make quite a good amount of money from TLA and it is a great program to join. Read more...


3. LinkWorth:
I'm quite new to LinkWorth because I join several weeks ago. I found this program when I'm reading blogs. It attracted my attention and so I join them to try it out. LinkWorth offers a lot of features and it is an all in one program. I hope I can make some money from LinkWorth soon. You can sign up using the button on the right of my blog.Read more...

4. Advertlets:
This is a program available for Singaporean and Malaysian Bloggers only. It is a great program but I don't make much money from it. It is not easy. For me, I join to add in more income stream using my blog.

5. Kontera:
This is my last money making program. It help me make my another blog, TechViewer looks more interactive and make some penny. It is a cool program that operate as content link. It will pop-up a small windows when mouse hover over the content link. I give readers a great feeling to navigate the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment