Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LinkWorth: All in One Publisher Program

I'm currently using LinkWorth to monetize my blog. LinkWorth is quite a good place to make money. Although LinkWorth is not a famous as Google AdSense or any other Publisher Programs, it is a great site that helps bloggers make money.

LinkWorth offers high payout for pay-per-click (PPC) which is called LinkWords. LinkWorth give 70% of the PPC to Bloggers and 30% as LinkWorth earning. This is quite a good system as we can know what value of earning per clicks are we making from one single click.

"Make Money Using
LinkWords
is Quite Easy!!!"

Personally, I made USD$0.25 per click yesterday. This is quite a high payout for one single click and it can help to make money fast. I just check my LinkWorth account and today, I'm making USD$0.50. It gives me a surprise and I'm quite happy with the performance.

LinkWorth also offers other income source for Bloggers. Other income sources are LinkPost, LinkAds, LinkInTxt and so on.
  • LinkPost is pay-per-post income source where bloggers can get task and make money by writing post on their blogs.
  • LinkAds are Text Link Advertisements that are approved and placed on your blog. It is like the function of Text Link Ads.
  • LinkInTxt transform the link or certain words in your posts into advertisement. It looks like a normal link but when people click on it, you are making money from the click.
By using LinkWorth, I'm having a wide variety of choices to make money and it helps me to diversify my income source of my blog.

*If you are interested, you can sign up using the button at the right had sidebar of my blog and try LinkWorth yourself.

**Visit LinkWorth to explore more about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment