Tuesday, April 29, 2008

USD$18.00 Smorty Payment Received

On Monday(28 April 2008), I received my first ever Smorty payment of USD$18.00 for completing 3 very simple tasks that all Bloggers like to do--write posts/articles. Below is the payment to my PayPal account, click to see a larger picture.

I joined Smorty for only 2 weeks and I completed 3 tasks to write posts and get paid. It is simple and very easy. For each task, I get paid USD$6.00 and the first time I login my Smorty Account, I saw 6 tasks awaiting my approval. And I pick only 3 tasks that suit my blog. After completing the task, the tasks will be sent for approval and wait around 2 or 3 days.

The payment is very fast. I waited for only 1 week. I completed 3 tasks last week and this week, on Monday, I got paid by Smorty.

Great job for Smorty and Smorty is a great program to join. I had completed another USD$6.00 task and awaiting approval. Probably I will get another payment next Monday.

So stay tune for my Smorty good news.
Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment