Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Add a ChatBox to Your Blog

Adding a chatbox to blog is a great way to interact with your blog reader. You can see that I am using a chatbox on my blog at the right sidebar. I am adding the chatbox to increase interaction with my blog readers.

You can add a chatbox to your blog too. It is quite simple and it is a great way to add more activity on your blog. In this post, I will share some sites that gives us free service to place a chatbox on our blog.

I manage to find 3 sites that are giving free chatbox service for bloggers. You can read about the features of chatbox below:

1. Cbox:

Cbox is the chatbox that I am using on my blog now. It is a free chatbox service. I like thisservice because it has some nice designs to choose from. If you want to use Cbox on your blog, you can choose the colors according to the color of your blog. It is a neat chatbox too. The bad thing about Cbox is that it does not have spam protection.

2. Shoutbox:

ShoutBox is a very popular free chatbox service. It is a great chatbox service. It has spam protection and the colors can be changed too. On the chatbox, it will shows the number of users are currently on your blog. I think that it is a good chatbox service. I might want to change my chatbox to this service soon.

3. Flooble chatter box:

Flooble chatter box is another free chatbox service. Personally, I do not like the design of the chatbox and it is not very user-friendly. So, I do not use it.

There are a lot of other chatbox services available. The 3 services I mentioned above are the more popular services. You might want to try other services if you do not like the 3 chatbox services I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment