Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Free Template: New Pinky Girl Template

I created another new template for my Blogger's Template Series and I called it New Pinky Girl Template. This template is mainly pink in color. I want to use pink color because I know that a lot of girls like pink color very much. So, this template is pink in color.

So, if you are interested to get "New Pinky Girl Template", please proceed to the later part of this post. You can download it and install it to your blog.

This template is a simple template. I do not make it into a 3 columns template because I want to make it very simple and clean. So, it is a simple 2 columns template.


The Red Template Specifications:
  • 2 Columns
  • Dark Red, Pinkish Red, Grey and white
  • XML template
  • Free for All.
Download New Pinky Girl Template Here...

If you encounter any problem installing or downloading the template, please do not hesitate to inform me. I hope that this new template will be a nice template for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment