Thursday, April 3, 2008

Using My PayPal Money For the 1st time

Today, I gain a new experience online. I learn how to use PayPal to buy things. Frankly speaking, buying stuff using PayPal is very fast, efficient and easy. Everything is just a few clicks away.

Guess What I bought Online Using PayPal?
I don't think you can guess the thing I buy using my PayPal money. I spent USD5.99 to make further investment in my 5buxs account. The USD5.99 is spent to buy 10 referrals to my 5buxs account.

The reasons I bought 10 referrals:
10 referrals for USD 5.99 is considered very cheap.
Getting a lot of referrals in my 5buxs account can help me increase my earnings per day from 5buxs.
The USD 5.99 can be earned easily within 14 days.
10 referrals can help me make even more money in the long term.

Some Mathematical Calculations that Encourage me to buy referrals:
Earnings per day of 1 referral= USD 0.17
I have 10 referrals:
Earnings I get from 10 referrals per day= USD 0.17 x 10 = USD1.7 per day.

Which means:
I can get my USD 5.99 back after 3.5 days.

It is condisered a good investment for me so I buy 10 referrals for USD 5.99.

Therefore, within 1 month, I can make USD 1.7o per day x 30 = USD 51.00 The money that I can make is 10 times more than the amount I invested.

Anyway, this is the first time I use PayPal to buy stuff online and it is a great experience for me. Fast, Effiicient and Safe.

Pay a visit to 5buxs website to learn more about its benefits. Who knows you might be making more money than me every month.

Have a Happy day and Happy make money online.

More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment