Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How to make Money in MyLot

I am actively using MyLot lately and I am too addicted with it. I am very happy that some of my readers here are joining MyLot using my referral link. I would love to say a thousand thanks for those who join.

I can see that most of them that are joining are not sure how MyLot works to make money . so, i decided to create this post to explain about MyLot and share some of my tips to make money from MyLot.

MyLot is a special and unique website where users can join for Free and do discussions to make money. MyLot is a great site to make money just by responding to discussions, write comments and starting your own discussions.

Personally, I make money in MyLot by joining several different interests. For example, I join "make extra money", "myLot", "blogging", "writing" and so on. I will post at least 20 posts in MyLot daily to make some money everyday.

Making money from MyLot is quite easy because we do not need to write long responses, comments or discussions. All we need to do is to join discussions and write your response. You can make it longer if you like but if you only manage to write short responses, it is not a problem too.

Some tips to make money from MyLot:
  1. Obey the rules.
  2. Being active and keep on posting responses, comments and discussions
  3. Make your responses, discussions and comments long such as 3 to 5 sentences will help you make more money per post.
  4. Marking "Best response" and giving "+" rating to other mylotters.

Above are some of the ways I use to make more money from MyLot. I hope it will help you get started and make money from MyLot.

MyLot is having more than 130,000 members and I swear that MyLot is a 100% honest and paying site. I have received my payment from Mylot and the minimum payment is easily reachable $10.00. Payment can be sent to PayPal or MoneyBooker.

All you need to do to join MyLot is to participate in discussions and discuss the thing you like and make money.

What you need to join MyLot:
  • Of course, you only need to know how to type.
  • Have computer that can connect to internet.

I bet you have both of the quality above, so hesitate no more and join MyLot to make money today.

If you are not sure what is MyLot, read more about it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment