Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ReviewStream: Pays You to Write Reviews, Are You In?

I'm wondering how many readers here are writing reviews and make money from ReviewStream.






How Many of You Are using ReviewStream to Make Money?

Are you successful using ReviewStream?

I came across this website called ReviewStream few days ago and I notice that the site is paying $2.00 per review and $0.10 per rate.

Yes!You read it right.
ReviewStream is paying $2.00 per review and $0.10 per rate on your reviews.


At first, I think and said to myself, "It is too good to be true.". So, I join discussions at myLot and asked for opinions. I got a lot of responses from mylotters and a lot of them are using ReviewStream to make money from their review.

Are You using ReviewStream to Make Money Online?

I hope you can share your experience using ReveiwStream or any other similar sites with me.

I tried to submit 2 reviews but my reviews got rejected by ReviewStream. If you are interested to join ReviewStream, you could visit the site here. Actually, if we are dedicated reviewers in ReviewStream, we can make quite a god income from it.

Assume we write: 10 reviews per day
We get paid : $20.00 per day
We continue for 30 days: $600.00 per month.

$600.00 per month from ReviewStream alone is a good income online.

Imagine that you write reviews about the products you use on your blog,
do you get paid for it?
Yes but very less.


To be honest, I don't place any referral link because I'm not yet a member of ReviewStream. I think it would be a great information to let all of you know about ReviewStream because it is very worth it to get paid to write reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment