Friday, May 6, 2011

Developers who build Facebook Mobile App for iPhone allows HTML5 creative tools


Joe Hewitt has helped Firefox, this is a very popular development tool Firebug and he constructed only created one of the most popular programs for the iPhone in the world: Facebook App announced today on his blog that will be contacted and become independent. What will it do? Creating tools. [A] tool for writers, designers, developers, independently, to write. Where people can use computers in their ideas, I'll help. That sounds good.

Hewitt continues: I only have four years of my career in an entirely different type of software. I'm on Facebook communication tools to build hundreds of millions of people away. I was shown in honor of people, including my parents, applications while walking down the street, in restaurants, trains, planes and everywhere I go. But I could not stop thinking about Firebug.

Technologies has opened the way for the ecosystem of more and more new tools as needed for their support. Over the past four years, we have increased mobile applications, cloud, and now HTML5. see most programmers based on these new platforms, like previous generations of mixing with the appropriate tools, scripts and web applications to do things. It works, but it is far from ideal. In fact, it reminds me of a piece of 
climate Ajax in 2006 when I decided to Firebug.

I am independent, and I understand the needs of developers and designers, and software development today, in order to meet these needs. There are so many ways, I can not even tell you what I want to go into buildings, but I'm sure you know where to start. I can not wait. Other blogs concentrate Hewitt offers the incredible success of the building Facebook Mobile, but I think the wisdom of this experiment seems ostentatious. 

Largest producer and former director of the Mozilla Developer Tools, Dion Almaer wrote today, I'll never let companies like to hear from someone very happy, Joe Hewitt moved to contact for independent developers.
Hewitt provides tools for exhibitions of other artists (authors and designers a lot less!) Building the future, when the game platform democratized. 

Generation of electricity which is not, a walled garden for the new silo passive media consumption on a large scale. Facebook is a lot of things in the positive side, it's amazing is written the introduction, commentary, personal, mobile, social, awareness of space for hundreds of millions of people. Since AOL is often misunderstood, the Web the old days, but there is a risk that many people would like to contact to handle all current (or center) and tomorrow.

There's nothing hotter than now to design and mobile applications, and there are several things at once, according to the majority of potential conflicts and misunderstandings in HTML5. Some tools focus on leadership can be very useful in both divisions. Joe Hewitt, the authors offer what looks like an open network such as a good news for the network and its future.

No comments:

Post a Comment