Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Please note that users of Google AdSense! A fake e-mail according to the story!



Currently, users of Google Adsense totally misled, click on the ads, that seems entirely justified. I also made a mistake, since Google seems to be signed by this e-mail! After clicking on the e-mail message played in the version of his account in another language. At this time find a way to make your password (you think your Google account password) to change. I am very hardworking and security, email security and prevent fraud and spam.

I was disappointed at the moment, and I must admit that the whole community, because I have their AdSense accounts were compromised and quickly look. Now these idiots have a password, they can try to connect to many other accounts for my e-mail. Fortunately for me, one of 20 characters and unique passwords for each account that I use online, so you do not have access to my data. They are very fast and without correction, because I have a heart attack, I was almost as if I did not know what is going on has been announced. It seems that my life in my account, and if it is compromised, all my online activities will be questioned.

This is my heart stop for a day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment