Thursday, May 17, 2007

You Link Me, I Link You : Links Exchange Campaign 2

Good day to All,

I'm helding another Link Exchange Campaign. This campaign will last for 3 days. I hope that I can get 10 Links Exchange in this 2nd Link Exchange Campaign. The Record of 1st Link Exchange Campaign help me to get 6 links.

If you are reading this post now and interested to have a Link Exchange with this blog.
The steps are simple:
1. Leave your Link in my "Comments".
2. Add this blog to your blogroll.
http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com
3. I will check your blog/site for the link.
4. Add your link to my blog under "Links Exchange Campaign" which you can find at the right sidebar.

*Links Exchange Campaign 2nd starts now. Refer your friends too.

Links Exchange can help us increase our community. Sharing our traffic. The final purpose is to get high PR. This is a simple way to Search Engines Optimization.

No comments:

Post a Comment