Saturday, May 24, 2008

Automated Income Online, Make Money Every Month

These few days, I had been very busy doing researches online to find a great way to make money online and I came across some great sites that can help you make money automatically. All we need to do is to do the work once and then money will start flowing to you every single month.

We Will Be Free and Financially Free!!!

Some sites that I have found are Triond, Helium and Associated Content. I will talk about them one-by-one and I hope it will help you make money every month without doing much work.

All you need to your skill to write contents
and
that skill will make you a lot of money!!!


Triond
Triond is one of the sites that can help you make money easily every month. You might probably heard of Triond and I had written a post for Triond few days ago.

Triond is a great site to make money by submitting articles. I have submitted several articles (3 articles) and I'm making some money from those articles I have submitted. All I do is to write articles and submit it to Triond. Once my articles are approved, then I can make some money from my articles.

I have submitted 3 articles and I make SOME MONEY!
If I have submitted 30 articles, I will be making SOME MORE MONEY!!
If I have submitted 300 articles, I will be making A LOT of MONEY!!!
I do not need to work and money will automatically comes to me!!!

Remember that all you need to do is to write your articles once and submit it to Triond. Your articles will help you make money over and over again when people are viewing it, rating it and like it.

Helium
Helium is another site that requires your writing skills. The work you do is the same like Triond, write articles and submit to make money. Helium is a site the need a lot of writers. It is consider a freelance site that we can make some money from. It is a journalism site where you can participate in the freelancing writing, writing contest, and join the citizen journalism. So, helium is a good approach to make money by using your writing skills.

Associated Content
Associated content is another site to help you make money. Associated Content is a platform that lets anyone publish original text, video, audio or images on any topic. You need to submit your articles, photos and videos to Associated Content. All the articles, photos and videos you submitted can help you make money from Associated Content.

Currently, I'm using Triond to make money and soon I will be using Associated Content and Helium. I will keep on submitting articles to Triond so that all my articles will help me make money everyday.

Joining those sites mention here is Free and you do not need a blog or site. Your articles will be published on those sites and you make money for every views your articles received.

Are you interested? It is a freelance job and you can make money easily. You need to remember that those articles are original and you are the one created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment