Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MyLot: A place to discuss and make money!!!

I have been very active in MyLot discussions lately. MyLot is a place where I can know more people and learn new things. I can start new discussions and responds to other people discussions and finally, make money from it.

Using MyLot to make money is quite easy. All you need to do is to actively participate and discuss on the topics you like. For me, I like to discuss at "Make Extra Money" category because I can learn from others the way they make money online and I can apply it to my journey to make money online.

You can join MyLot and start to do discussions, responds to discussions and make money from MyLot.

MyLot is paying through PayPal and MoneyBooker. When you reach the minimum payout of USD$10.00, you can request for payment and payment will be sent to your PayPal or MoneyBooker account within 2 to 3 days.

MyLot is a great place to talk, chat, discuss and make money. It is surely not a scam site because a lot of MyLotters are already get paid a lot of times. I'm on my way to get paid and hopefully soon I can show off my payment to all of you reading this post.

My MyLot nickname is sdas86, you can add me as your friend and send message to me if you have something to ask or you can start a discussion to discuss anything about making money online.

You can join me to discuss about different topics at MyLot. Join MyLot today, don't hesitate to join because it is a very good site to make money.


If you are not sure what is MyLot, read more about it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment