Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SponsoredReviews: Blogger Make Money, Advertisers Gets Reviews

SponsoredReviews is another addition to the "The Great List of Paid To Post Programs". AponsoredReviews is another paid to post service available to all Bloggers to make money and advertisers to sell reviews to get buzz for their products and websites.

I join SponsoredReviews today and I have submitted 3 of my blogs to SponsoredReviews. SponsoredReviews allows Bloggers to make money by completing tasks and opportunities by writing reviews on their blogs for the tasks and opportunities they received. SponsoredReviews is a great site to make money according to some of my friends and they have received several tasks that help them make some money fast and easily.

All my blogs are currently in the pending process. I hope to get approval soon and then I can receive tasks and make money.

So, for the moment, you can also visit the site to have a look and you can try it out too.



No comments:

Post a Comment