Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Great List of Paid To Post Programs

I have collected a list of sites that desperately paying you to blog. They pays you to write reviews and articles. Click on the "Read more.." and check out the great list of paid to post sites listed in this post, I think it will be a very useful post to help you make money from your posts.

PayPerPost:
PayPerPost is the most popular site to pay Bloggers to blog. It is a great site and it has a lot of tasks and opportunities available for Bloggers provided that your blog has very good Page Rank and Alexa rank. Personally, I only get 3 tasks from this site and it doesn't make a lot of money for me. The best part of PayPerPost is that you can refer friends to join. You get paid USD$15.00 for each active referrals. I successfully referred around 70 bloggers which makes USD$1050.00 in my PayPerPost account. Thanks for all the support my readers and visitors give me. Unfortunately, I never received the payment because all of them are inactive.

Smorty:
Smorty is one of my favourite paid to post site. It gives me 6 tasks right after I signed up. Every task is USD$6.00 each. This is quite good but unfortunately, I do not accept all their tasks as I do not have time to write all of them because I'm busy with my exam in university. Fortunately, I managed to write 4 tasks and make USD$24.00 within 2 days. I got the payment on Monday the next week.
Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
Visit Smorty site here.

LinkPost:
LinkPost is a service in LinkWorth. LinkPost offers me to write 3 tasks and I only accept 2 of them. One of the tasks is USD$10.00 and another one is USD$20.00. Both tasks give me USD$30.00 but according to LinkWorth policies, LinkWorth will get 30% and Publisers get 70%. Anyway, it is not so bad after all because both posts are approved and I got the money in my LinkWorth account now.
Visit LinkWorth here.

Blogvertise:
I joined Blogvertise few weeks ago before my blog PR is slap to Zero. I got a task from Blogvertise which is USD$6.00 per post and it has been approved. Currently, I'm waiting for the money to reach my PayPal account. Blogvertise is a paid to post site, Bloggers get tasks and write a post for the task. Then, Bloggers get paid for the task.
Visit Blovertise here.

BuyBlogReviews:
BuyBlogReviews is a site I just join few minutes ago. Of course, now I'm waiting for approval of my blog. Hopefully my blog passes their criteria. BuyBlogReviews brings Bloggers and Advertisers together. It is a good site where Advertisers can find your blog and pays you to write reviews of their products or their sites.
Visit BuyBlogReviews here.

LoudLaunch:
I submitted my blog to LoudLaunch but not getting approval. Still waiting for LoudLaunch to approve my blog. Once LoudLaunch approve my blog, I will be able to get tasks and finally make money from it. I'm desperately waiting for approval.
Visit LoudLaunch here.

Blog To Profit:
BlogToProfit is another great service to join. I join them several weeks ago but until now I haven't got approval from them. Maybe it is due to my Page Rank is being "slap" by Google to PR ZERO. Anyway, I'm currently working on my blog to produce ultra-powerful linking strategy to get my PR up again. I'm persistent and waiting for BlogToProfit to accept my blog. I hear a lot of good things about this site and a lot of Bloggers are making money from it. Bloggers are making over USD$1000.00 per month using this site.
Visit BlogToProfit here.

Blogitive:
Blogitive is a site offering paid to post services but your blog need to meet their specifications to get approval. Now, I'm still waiting for approval. Blogitive offers some optional features to help bloggers make even more money below:
  • NewsNerve gives bloggers the ability to list the latest news headlines on their blog and get paid for every user that clicks on a headline.
  • Ghost Blogging is a service where bloggers are paid to write a blog posting for a corporate blog.
  • Comment Moderation is where a blogger is paid to accept or deny comments based on their relevance to a blog posting, this is typically utilized to filter out spam comments for corporate blogs.
Personally, I think that it will be a great chance to make a lot of money from Blogitive once being accepted by Blogitive. You can try to sign up and see whether your site or blog get approved by Blogitive.
Visit Blogitive here.

InBlogAds:
InBlogAds is currently in update. Bloggers and webmasters can sign up first for their service. Once the site finish updating, you will be notified. I'm also not sure how InBlogAds works and I also sign up and waiting for notification from InBlogAds. Hope to hear from InBlogAds soon.
Visit InBlogAds here.

From all these sites, I'm making around USD$1136.00 in total. I hope those sites that currently not approve my blog will approve my blog soon. Then, I can make even more money from my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment