Monday, July 2, 2007

MyLot, Discuss and Earn Money


MyLot is another great program to help you make money online. You do not need a blog and you do not need a website. All you need is to write posts and create discussions at MyLot and you can earn money from it.

It is simple and easy. You can join others discussions and add your comments in their discussions. MyLot currently has more than 90,000 members. So, you can make a lot of friends in MyLot too.

MyLot pays via PayPal. So, you need a PayPal account to get your payment. I participated in MyLot for almost 5 days and I made $0.30 from it.
(Actually, I'm not very active at MyLot. If I'm more active, I might be able to make even more money from MyLot)

All you need to do is discuss, discuss and discuss. Then, the money will come to you automatically.

Come and join MyLot today. Create discussions, reply to discussions, make friends and Earn Money.


Related AdSense Alternatives:

No comments:

Post a Comment